O'Dwyer Horse Sale
Our Monthly Horse sale will continue on 1st Sunday of each month. December 5th will be the Catalog Horse Sale and December 6th will be an Open Horse Sale.
- We offer online bidding for the Horse Sale through Cattle USA. For online bidding register with Cattle USA and then contact the office for further details and to be approved to bid online.
- We transport horses to Bakersfield and Placerville CA, NC, KY and PA. We can put you in contact with private transporters who transport to other parts of the country.
Office: (940) 872-5441 ask for Jessica to book in horses for the sale or to inquire about horse transport.
Michael O’Dwyer: (940) 867-0434
Bowie Sale Barn
December 5th Catalog Horse Sale
December 6th Open Horse Sale
Catalog Entry Form
FOR MORE INFORMATION CALL 940-872-5441
To view and bid online register at www.CattleUSA.com. When registration is complete it will show “pending”.
Send a copy of your drivers license to firstname.lastname@example.org, then call our office at 940-872-5441 to put a credit card on file and get approved.
Catalog Entry $100/HD
P/O Fee $25
**New Coggins Fee $33**
***IMPORTANT SELLER INFORMATION***
* ALL HORSES MUST BE TAGGED AND GO THROUGH THE RING. *
* ABSOLUTELY NO SELLING BEFORE SALE or ALLEY TRADING *
* NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ACCIDENTS *
- Consignment/Catalog Fee per head – $100. Payment will be required at the time of checkout. NO REFUNDS OF CATALOG FEE.
- All entry forms, payment, picture and video must be received in the office before or on October 21st or entries will be pulled!
- One good quality full body picture and One video. The video will need to be edited without sound and must be in a shareable YouTube link. Do NOT send your videos to us via Facebook we cannot download them from there.
- Commission is 10%.
- ORIGINAL REGISTRATION PAPERS, SIGNED TRANSFERS AND ALL BREEDERS’ CERTIFICATES MUST ACCOMPANY CONSIGNMENT HORSES AT THE TIME OF CHECK IN.
- COGGINS AND HEALTH CERTIFICATION (if you are coming from out of state), ARE REQUIRED BY TEXAS ANIMAL HEALTH DEPT AT THE TIME OF CHECK IN.
- All positions will be drawn by sale management and the horse(s) will be sold in catalog order. No swapping tags.
- Stalls will be assigned; each horse needs to stay in their present location before and after selling.
- Please bring feed, feed buckets and water buckets. You are responsible for taking care of your horse.
Note: If sending fees for another person’s consignment, please include note stating for whom and how much.
**If you do need assistance with photos or videography Bowie Livestock is working with 940 Branding Company, they offer professional photography and videography for an additional fee. You can contact them to setup an appointment. **
Kyra Bonik: 972-310-0002 or Rieta Dufurrena: 940-231-5603