O'Dwyer Horse Sale
Our Monthly Horse sale will continue on 1st Sunday of each month except in July, due to the Holiday. The July 11th will be a Catalog Horse Sale and July 12th will be an Open Horse Sale.
- We offer online bidding for the Horse Sale through Cattle USA. For online bidding register with Cattle USA and then contact the office for further details and to be approved to bid online.
- We transport horses to Bakersfield and Placerville CA, NC, KY and PA. We can put you in contact with private transporters who transport to other parts of the country.
Office: (940) 872-5441 ask for Jessica to book in horses for the sale or to inquire about horse transport.
Michael O’Dwyer: (940) 867-0434
Bowie Sale Barn
Catalog Horse Sale
July 11th, 2020
–PREVIEW OF HORSES AT 9:30 AM
–HORSE SALE TO FOLLOW AT 12:00 PM
Open Horse Sale
July 12th, 2020
–HORSE SALE STARTS AT 12:00 PM
FOR MORE INFORMATION CALL 940-872-5441
To view and bid online register at www.CattleUSA.com. When registration is complete it will show “pending”.
Send a copy of your drivers license to firstname.lastname@example.org, then call our office at 940-872-5441 to put a credit card on file and get approved.
July Entry Form:
Catalog Entry $100/HD
P/O Fee $25
**New Coggins Fee $30**
***IMPORTANT SELLER INFORMATION***
* ALL HORSES MUST BE TAGGED AND GO THROUGH THE RING.*
* ABSOLUTELY NO ALLEY TRADING or SELLING BEFORE SALE *
* NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ACCIDENTS *
1. Consignment/Catalog Fee per head – $100. Make checks payable to Bowie Texas Livestock Sale Barn. Or call the office at 940-872-5441 and speak to Jessica about payment with Credit Card. NO REFUNDS OF CATALOG FEE. 2. All entry forms, payment, picture and video must be received in the office before or on July 3rd or entries will be pulled!
3. One good quality full body picture and One video must be emailed to Bowiehorsesale@hotmail.com. The video will need to be edited without sound and must be in a shareable YouTube link. Do NOT send your videos to us via Facebook we cannot download them from there.
4. Commission is 10%.
5. ORIGINAL REGISTRATION PAPERS, SIGNED TRANSFERS AND ALL BREEDERS’ CERTIFICATES MUST ACCOMPANY CONSIGNMENT HORSES AT TIME OF CHECK IN ALONG WITH COGGINS AND HEALTH CERTIFICATION (if you are coming from out of state). THESE ARE REQUIRED BY TEXAS ANIMAL HEALTH DEPT.
6. All positions will be drawn by sale management and the horse(s) will be sold in catalog order. No swapping tags. 7. Stalls will be assigned; each horse needs to stay in their preset location before and after selling.
8. Please bring feed, feed buckets and water buckets.
Note: If sending fees for other people’s consignment, please include note stating for whom and how much.
**If you do need assistance with photos or videography Bowie Livestock is working with 940 Branding Company, they offer professional videography and photography for an additional fee. You can contact them to setup an appointment. Kyra Bonik: 972-310-0002 or Rieta Dufurrena: 940-231-5603**