O'Dwyer Horse Sale
Our Monthly Horse sale will continue on 1st Sunday of each month. February 6th will be the Catalog Horse Sale and February 67th will be an Open Horse Sale.
- We offer online bidding for the Horse Sale through Cattle USA. For online bidding register with Cattle USA and then contact the office for further details and to be approved to bid online.
- We transport horses to Bakersfield and Placerville CA, NC, KY and PA. We can put you in contact with private transporters who transport to other parts of the country.
Office: (940) 872-5441 ask for Jessica to book in horses for the sale or to inquire about horse transport.
Michael O’Dwyer: (940) 867-0434
February 6th Catalog Horse Sale
February 7th Open Horse Sale
⏰Deadline to Enter is January 18th, please consign at the website listed below⏰
📌📌Check out whats coming to Bowie February 6th….
Here is our online Catalog📌📌
🍀Our February 6th Catalog Sale kicks off with a 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗶𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸𝗳𝗮𝘀𝘁 during our preview at 9am, with the sale to start at 12pm!
🍀The Open Sale will follow as usual on Sunday February 7th, beginning at 9am with the loose horses and donkeys, followed by the open sale that starts at 12pm.
See you there!
💰𝐓𝐨 𝐁𝐢𝐝 𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞:
1️⃣Register with CattleUSA.com
2️⃣Scroll down Cattle USA home page to register with Bowie Livestock.
3️⃣Call our Office to place your credit card to have on file.
For any additional information
️☎️Office at 940-872-5441☎️
California, Kentucky, North Carolina
FOR MORE INFORMATION CALL 940-872-5441
To view and bid online register at www.CattleUSA.com. When registration is complete it will show “pending”.
Send a copy of your drivers license to email@example.com, then call our office at 940-872-5441 to put a credit card on file and get approved.
Catalog Entry $100/HD
P/O Fee $25
**New Coggins Fee $36**
***IMPORTANT SELLER INFORMATION***
* NO TBA’S OR SUPPLEMENTS *
* ALL HORSES MUST BE TAGGED AND GO THROUGH THE RING *
* ABSOLUTELY NO SELLING BEFORE SALE or ALLEY TRADING *
* NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ACCIDENTS *
- Consignment/Catalog Fee per head – $100. Payment will be required at the time of checkout. NO REFUNDS OF CATALOG FEE.
- All entry forms, payment, picture and video must be received in the office before or on January 18th or entries will be pulled!
- One good quality full body picture. Photos must be submitted in flat JPG or PNG format. The file extension must be .JPG or .PNG. Best quality photos are at least 1,000 pixels wide (or tall) and a minimum of 70 DPI. If photo is not up to standards they will be rejected.
- One good quality video, at least 1 minute long. The video will need to be edited without sound and must be in a shareable YouTube link. Do NOT send your videos to us via Facebook we cannot download them from there. Videos will not be accepted the day of the sale.
- Commission is 10%.
- 6. ORIGINAL REGISTRATION PAPERS, SIGNED TRANSFERS AND ALL BREEDERS’ CERTIFICATES MUST ACCOMPANY CONSIGNMENT HORSES AT THE TIME OF CHECK IN.
- COGGINS AND HEALTH CERTIFICATION (if you are coming from out of state), ARE REQUIRED BY TEXAS ANIMAL HEALTH DEPT AT THE TIME OF CHECK IN.
- All positions will be drawn by sale management and the horse(s) will be sold in catalog order. No swapping tags.
- Stalls will be assigned; each horse needs to stay in their present location before and after selling.
- Please bring feed, feed buckets and water buckets. You are responsible for taking care of your horse.
Note: If sending fees for another person’s consignment, please include note stating for whom and how much.
**If you do need assistance with photos or videography Bowie Livestock is working with 940 Branding Company, they offer professional photography and videography for an additional fee. You can contact them to setup an appointment. **
Kyra Bonik: 972-310-0002 or Rieta Dufurrena: 940-231-5603